"Ted DeMoss, a CBMC past president, was a modern day Apostle Paul, never looking for recognition, but living his life by keeping "the main thing the main thing". A devoted marketplace ambassador, he travelled the country, and the world, praying for and sharing the gospel with men wherever he went. Ted never lost his focus for leading businessmen to Christ and for helping others recognize the high calling it is to be a Christian businessman.
In celebration of his legacy, The Ted DeMoss Society recognizes those persons who include CBMC in their estate plans.
"God has used CBMC in the lives of many men and families in the marketplace. Would you remember CBMC in your legacy giving in order to ensure the next generation has the same potential as God works through CBMC in the future?"
Estate gifts often provide the following opportunities for a family:
- Strategically tithing a couples' accumulated wealth
- Minimizing taxes while maximizing Kingdom impact
- Asking God how to steward your greatest financial assets
- Giving to CBMC and other ministries that have impacted your lives for eternity
- Exemplifying your legacy to your family through stewardship decisions
Stewarding gifts for CBMC's benefit equips us to raise up an army of fully mature marketplace ambassadors all across this nation through relational evangelism and disciple-making by providing the financial resources to do the following:
- Growing the ministry's endowment for future sustainability
- Supporting the national ministry needs for a given year in a special way
- Laying the ground work for endowing a CBMC Area or Staff Member
There are no minimum amounts to join. If you are interested in learning more, or if you have already included CBMC in your estate plans, please contact Holly McAfee for more information.
"Honoring our History, Leaving a Legacy"